We Solve Immigration Problems
Whether you need immigration services, or it is your loved one, facing the immigration process is difficult. The law surrounding it is complicated and ever-changing, and the choices made during the initial process can have lifelong effect. You need the help of the attorneys of Garfinkel Immigration: we offer the experience and care that will put your mind at ease.
A Full Range Of Immigration Law Services
We help clients with needs including:
- Marriage-based immigration
- Non-marriage-based, but family-related immigration
- Temporary and permanent employment visas, first-, second-, third- and fourth-priority
- Asylum, withholding and CAT (protection under the Convention Against Torture)
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Temporary protected status
- Representation in immigration court
- Violence Against Women immigration benefits
The attorneys of Garfinkel Immigration have extensive experience in not just these areas, but a comprehensive range of immigration law services. We use this experience, as well as the skills we have honed over the years, to create strategic cases for our clients. We work to not only solve your immediate need, but do it in such a way that you do not have to worry that an issue will arise years from now.
Reach Out Today For Help
Whether your issue is complicated or seems straightforward, you need to speak with an attorney. Seemingly-simple immigration issues can quickly spiral into something much larger. Our team is ready to help you and your family with your immigration law needs. Call our Bethesda office at 202-851-7648, or send us an online message, and we will arrange a time to talk about your situation.